Dirty Tire Tracks v126.96.36.199 FS2019
This mod adds more tire tracks on soft terrains (grass, sand, gravel, …). Mod was originally created for heavy tracked machines but function is added to all wheeled vehicles instead.
– You can activate / deactivate mod function for current vehicle types (it will be saved in config file for all savegames)
– You can activate / deactivate mod function as global for all vehicles
– Only Admin can do this in multiplayer
– All controls can be set in your Inputbindings
KEY_lalt KEY_t – turn on / off mod function for current vehicle
KEY_lctrl KEY_t – turn on / off mod function global
KEY_lshift KEY_t – open settings menu
– Grass will now regrow back after tire tracks disappear
– Added settings menu where you can change some parameters:
– Time (hours) after which the tracks disappear
– Whether or not ground wetness affect size of tracks
– Minimum ground wetness when dirty tire tracks will be generated
– Size (width) of tracks
– Whether or not tracks will be generated on fields too
– Whether or not tracks will be saved to an external file
– All parameters are global for all vehicles by default. However you can set special parameters for some vehicles if you want
– You can delete all tire tracks of current / all vehicles in menu
– When you sold vehicle its tracks will be deleted
– Always save your game right before exiting game. Otherwise the tracks which will disappear between save and exit will never disappear after you reload savegame again.
– When you delete savegame from slot 1 e.g. and want to start new game on this slot, it is recommended to delete folder with tracks for that slot. (your folder to FS19/modsSettings/DirtyTireTracks/Tracks/1)
– Driving with many vehicles at same time with save tracks activated can cause FPS drop on slower CPUs.